www.avg.com/retail – Activate and Install AVG Retail Card
Avg.com/retail – With an expansive growth in the computerized world, the challenges of online security have become more critical. However, to safeguard the digital privacy of our loved ones, it is crucial for individuals to subscribe and purchase AVG antivirus to ensure a safe browsing experience.
AVG retail subscription helps us to protect home devices, Wi-Fi- routers, individual data, email information, banking details as well as helps us in sharing and processing business-related documents without letting us succumb to the fears of online threats. AVG Install products provide us with comprehensive protection for in-house desktops, remote workstations and other devices including mobile phones, laptops, tablets, etc.What is AVG Retail Card?
AVG Retail card is an AVG antivirus retail card that you will get while purchasing the AVG consumer products. The retail card encloses a 25 digits activation Code for consumers to download, install, register and activate their AVG products via avg.com/retail.
What is AVG.com/retail?
For AVG customers who purchased their AVG products through an exclusive retail store, can register and activate their AVG products through AVG.com/retail activation web page. You can visit this activation page to download and install AVG products.
What is AVG product key?
AVG retail product key is a 25 digits alphanumerical character activation code that you will receive at the time of purchasing your AVG retail card. You can redeem your product key from the back cover of your retail card. Peel off the back surface to make your product key visible and keep it safe for registration and activation purpose.
Here are some of the salient features of AVG Retail card that you should know
- You can perform continual security updates via avg.com/retail activation page
- Steps to download, install, register and activate AVG products are available inside the retail card
- You can purchase AVG products from any retail shop that deals in antivirus products
- Consumers can download and install AVG setup by visiting avg.com/retail page
- Just peel off or scratch the card to retrieve your AVG product key imprinted on the back cover of the retail card. You don’t need to go online or sign in your registered email account to retrieve your product key.
- If you are already using an earlier version of AVG antivirus, then you are recommended to update it or reinstall it via avg.com/retail
- In case, there is another antivirus running on your device, you should uninstall it before going ahead with downloading and installing your newly purchased AVG retail product. It may collide with each other, which might compromise your system’s overall performance.
- Make sure that your hard drive contains enough free space to perform the installation
- Make sure that your system meets all the specifications for AVG retail installation, or you might end up calling Customer services to resolve the errors.
How to register your AVG product via AVG retail card?
The registration of AVG consumer products is a mandatory process if you are a new subscriber. You need to go through a set of instructions to create AVG account to register, download and activate your AVG products. However, in case, you are an existing subscriber, then you need only to update or renew your subscription. Whatever the reason might be, AVG registration is the primary step to ensure the safety of your devices. Visit www.avg.com/registration to register your products:
Noticeably, the registration process of AVG products you purchased through a retail outlet incorporates a different set of instructions in comparison to the products purchased online. In Both cases, a 25 digits character activation code will be provided that you need to enter to register your AVG products.
Follow the steps to register your AVG consumer products:
- Open your web browser and visit www.avg.com/registration
- Click on “Enter the code” tab and type your product key that you retrieved from your retail card
- Tap “Confirm Code” to continue the AVG registration process
- Log in to your AVG account by entering your username and password. However, if you’re a newcomer, then tap “Sign Up” and fill in your personal information to create a new account
- Follow the prompts to register your AVG product
- Once the registration process is complete, AVG license number will appear on your screen as well as in your email.
- Now, you can go ahead with downloading and installing the AVG retail card
Please make sure that customers who purchased their products online have already registered them and do not need to visit www.avg.com/registration.
Steps to download and install AVG retail card
- Go to avg.com/retail and select your subscribed product to download it.
- Once the download is complete, find the location of your setup file and double-click to initiate the installation wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Enter the license number if prompted. You can retrieve your license number through your registered email address after the purchase.
- Complete the installation process and restart the PC.
Steps to activate your AVG retail card
- Double-click the AVG product icon on your desktop
- An activation Windows will open up
- Enter the license number that you received through your registered email ID at the time of purchase
- Press “Activate” tab to complete the activation process of your retail card.
To sum up, AVG retail card provides fresh customers simple and easy steps to register, download, install and activate AVG consumer products via avg.com/retail. If you find any difficulty to follow these steps, you can contact AVG Customer Support Services for technical assistance to deal with errors you might not be able to resolve by yourself.